Welcome

~ Cyrus is my 5 year old Daughter on the spectrum, and this is my family's life with Autism

Sunday, July 03, 2011

I plan on making our Halloween costumes this year and I need to start a few months early since I'm going to create 4 costumes! I've been scanning the web for some ideas, and I have to say there are some awesome costumes out there but I can't seem to think of a good group costume for two adults and two children. :( I came across this site http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/ Has great ideas and pictures of some concept and group costume pics but I really want to do something original.
I know I can make something AWESOME with a great, original, clever idea but all I can think of is Yo Gabba Gabba. I could be dressed as DJ Lance Rock, Rick could be Plex, Cyrus Foofa, and Darius Muno :) -I know Yo Gabba Gabba has been done, that is why I'm asking for some suggestions from my very clever Friends. =)
Any Ideas!?!
... okay I've thought of some other ideas, I'm open to some opinions
  1. Futurama Characters (Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Turanga Leela, Nibbler)
  2. Wow Wow Wubbzy characters
  3. Various VideoGame characters (AngryBirds, Sonic, Sackboy, DoodleJump)
  4. Adventure Time characters (Jake, Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, Finn)
~Nique

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna say somethin'